Blood analyzers have remained virtualy unchanged in terms of their user interaction, even though today they tend to be operated in emergency rooms and not in clinical laboratories where they were originally created.
This has resulted in a significant increase in failures directly attributable to poor design, particularly with regard to introducing the blood sample.
Icor® analyzer offers significant advantages over the previous generation and its direct competition including:
- Ease of use in extreme conditions
- Guaranteed success on the first attempt to
introduce the blood sample
- Sterilized and disposable materials
- Panel of information on the state of equipment
- Certainty in the process of operation status of the